AGM and Annual Reports
The Annual General Meeting shall be on a day appointed by the Executive Committee, in March / April.
The ODFAA Constitution sets out roles, reporting and notice. ODFAA’s financial year is January 1st-December 31st.
The business of the AGM shall include:
- to approve the Minutes of the last AGM;
- to receive a report from the Chair on the activities of the Federation and the Executive Committee since the previous AGM;
- to approve the Accounts of the Federation and to receive a report from the Treasurer;
- to appoint for the current Financial Year
- Auditors if required or;
- a person(s) to produce an independent report on the accounts for a General Meeting;
- to consider any motion which has been submitted in writing by an Association to the Secretary at least 7 days before the AGM;
- to elect Officers and Committee Members of the Executive Committee;
- to set the Federation membership fee for the next Financial Year.
Annual Reports, Accounts, AGM Minutes
For 2021-22, refer to 2023